czwartek, 25 września 2014

Cake Pop Cutie

Hi guys ;) I wrote yesterday that I'm  going to make a new post about a new competition coming out on msp on Thursday, and what day is it ? THURSDAY :D #ThursdayNewCompetition .... DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER POST :> This time I'm going to be rating ^-^ It's going to be something out of ten and altogether it adds up to : something out of 50 :)

Let's look at the theme first :









The theme look's okay :) 
6/10




Backgrounds :





I like both of them and both of them are actually really handy if you're making a movie because if you buy the non vip background then when you're make a movie you can have this scene where a movie star is walking to this sweet shop which I think is cool :) . The second background is cool as well (:

8/10 



Only three animations -___- One of them is FOR DIAMONDS the second one is for vip and then there is just one animation for non vips which cost's 550 sc ;__;

2/10 ://////////




Items :






4/10





Clothes :




2/2


Only two pages ;-; I hardly like anything out of these twos pages. MSP CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS ..... Sometimes I feel like msp s running out of ideas :') but that's just my opinion .


Altogether it adds up to : 
22/50 ..................



The only thing that I like the most was the backgrounds....maybe they will make a better competition next time :) See ya in the next post :P P.S this is just my opinion everyone has a different opinion and if you don't agree with me and if you think that it's a great competition  then it's fine with me :).

DON'T FORGET TO ADD ME ON UK MSP AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS TOO :* SEE YA IN THE NEXT POST . :)










Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz