sobota, 6 września 2014

Facts about................................ME !

Hi :)) so I thought I should post a new post because I haven't posted  anything for a while now.... but just to let you know I'm not Dead I'm still alive :D I decided to do something else this time....and I thought I should tell you at least five  facts about me or even more because you don't even know me xD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LETS GET STARTED O.O




1. My name is Kamila.

2. My birthday is on the 14 of April 2002 ( It's obvious how old I am now )

3.I have a brother he is four now.

4. .I'm shy :(((( and I'm weird once you get to know me very well.

5.My favorite colors are : Black,White and Blue :)

6. .I know MSP since March 2012 ( I made my first account on the polish msp )

7.I always wanted to make a blog !

8.I don't like people which lie and take drugs and all other bad things ;-;

9. I'm a Robstar,( Teen Titans 2003-2006 ) I'm in the Bro Army, Marzipan and I'm also TeamSuper

10. My FAVORITE AND I MEAN MY FAVORITE SHOW LIKE I LOVE IT SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO X1000000000 MUCH IS : TEEN TITANS ( From 2003-2006 in 2007 they made a movie Teen Titans Trouble In Tokyo ) I really love this series and I wish they could give us a season six in 2015 #saveseasonsix like I really do recommend this show ! It got loads of action and it's sometimes really funny :D IF THEY WOULD EVER MAKE A SEASON SIX AND MAYBE EVEN MORE SEASONS THEN I WOULD JUST DIE LIKE I MEAN I WOULD DIE I WOULD SCREAM AND I WOULD DO EVERYTHING TO WATCH IT !!! XD They left us with a big cliffhanger ;(((



But anyways..I hope you liked this little post ;3 If you want you can add me on the uk msp :
Lady Vicky ( I'm taking a break from msp but I go on it sometimes )



So yeah bye :*




See ya in the next post....












Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz