wtorek, 12 sierpnia 2014

MIDDLE FINGER ANIMATION !!!

Hi guys, sorry for not posting stuff....and I just want to show you something... ;---;






















WHAT THE HELL !  where did they get that animation from ? Yes, MSP made it  back in 2010 but then they deleted it straight away...This is so weird...people are talking about this on forums and they are making a really big mess on magiclolster's profile like they're writing where did you get that ani from same with david...and gorgirock. I don't know who else has that animation...its just so werid -.-.
To me that animation is rude and why would the use that animation anyway ? ! Like I like david but someone wrote on his profile that they reported him for the animation ;-; I wonder will he get banned :///
 Sadly, that's all for today I just needed to write that -.-



DON'T FORGET TO ADD ME ON UK MSP AND SORRY FOR NOT POSTING STUFF :(

OH AND BY THE WAY I MADE A NEW MUSIC VIDEO ON MY YT CHANNEL
GO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE ? :>  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQSlJs4dGTo






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz