czwartek, 14 sierpnia 2014

Tutorial : How To Make A Music Video 400+ Views

Hi guys so basically today I've reached 400+ views on my BLOG ^-^ As you can see I kinda changed the look of my blog ^-^ I think it looks better now ;)  I decided that today I'm going to be showing you how to make a music video ^-^ ( it's a 400+views  special )It's really simple to be honest. So Let's get started.



1. You will need a program and for the starters I recommend Movie Maker. You can try if you want Windows Movie Maker 2.6 but I wouldn't recommend it. I don't like this program to be honest.
So I guess you just type in google Movie Maker download and then you download it :P. This is how Movie Maker looks like : 









2. Download snipping tool just write in google snipping tool download it only takes a minute or even less to download it :).




3. So ...if you want to make a music video you will need music as well....and I'm going to show you how to download music for free no virus.


4. Go to youtube and search the song you want I'm just going to pick the first song that pops in my head. So the first song that came in to my head was One Direction Story Of My life so I just type that in and I clicked on the lyrics video and then what you do is copy the link .....





5. Then you go on  to google and write Youtube Converter and you click on the first link








6. Then you just copy and paste the link from the song that you choosed ;) and just follow the steps.




7.Le's say if you picked the song called Nicki Minaj starships,you go on to google again and write Nicki Minaj starships lyrics and click the first or second link   and there you will have the lyrics :).



8.Go on to msp and make a artbook pick the background you want and the people then look up the lyrics and then just write them .


9. Take a picture with snipping tool and save it to you're computer/laptop :).
 


10. And you just keeping doing that taking the pictures adding different lyrics and after you took all the pictures  you want then you go on to Movie Maker and add the first picture and then add the music and after that  you know.you simply edit the video and you can add effects on the way ;)



I hope I kinda helped you ^-^ So yeah byeeee :* ADD ME ON UK MSP 















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz