niedziela, 3 sierpnia 2014

Crazy Looks o.o :D

Hello there you people :D hehehehe sorry for not posting anything in the past few days ;> I'm just TOO LAZY. So basically yesterday I got myself a vip for a month elite I hope it was worth buying it because I spend my own 10 euro on this XD . So as you can see in the title it's going to be about Crazy Looks and what I mean by that is..that today I was bored so I decided to make these weird looks I only made five because It got laggy ;__; In two weeks I will be geting a faster internet so I'm happy about that. So, yeah
let's get started :D












GREEN, GREEN EVERYWHERE. I'M SO FANCY YOU ALREADY KNOW x-o











ALOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA O.o



















I mean..this look isn't that bad If I would change the hair color to blond or so then it would be fine XD but oh well XD











I WEAR YO GRANDMAS CLOTHES I LOOK IN CREDIBLE









Mmm yeah yeah B)









Ok so I know this is a stupid post or so..but HEY at least I posted something..:D
Lol I'm bad at making bad looks ;( #sadface ;((((( Ok bye :*




DON'T FORGET TO ADD ME ON UK MSP








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz