poniedziałek, 28 lipca 2014

Msp Babies and Msp being DELETED ? !

 Hi guys so today I will be talking about or writing about xD msp babies yes babies and about msp being DELETED ? I'm going to start off with the babies ...so basically there's has been these two girls which made these forums about babies let me just show you...






















So yeah... and this GrannyVile it's hard to tell if she's nine or not and are they joking or are they serious at the same time I think they are serious but then I think..they are probally like just joking and stuff *--* so
what do you think about this babies forum ? o-o and now its time for msp being deleted.....


















There has been these rumours that msp is going to be deleted ...






Ok so here's the picture from instagram...







 
To me,it's just so FAKE like seriously if this would be TRUE then MSP would have told us already...
and let's say if this is TRUE then mua want mua money back XDD like seriously...don't believe in everything you see on the internet .... ;) and think about...where did this girl which posted this on instagram get that picture ? ! not from msp that's for sure..it's probally photoshoped or so....because msp can't be bankrupt because they DO get money and let's say they are closing on the 20th of August then it's probally to fix something but I'm pretty sure that this won't happen  ;p . and I know I never was a vip on the uk msp but I was on the polish msp first I got a vip for three months and all that stuff and then later one I just went of buying couple of times a vip for a month from my phone so if this is true that they are deleting msp then they should give people their money back ( somehow XDD) I decided that I'm going to write to msp about it ....







So yeah I hope they will answer and that they will make a forum about it, probally not but you never know . :D so yeah that's basically it don't foget to add meh on uk emespi o.o ( msp xd )









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz