poniedziałek, 21 lipca 2014

Dublin Zoo 20/7/14

Hi <3 I don't know where to start....XD Thank you so much for 199 views nearly 200 like that's just amazing.I might not be the best blogger ever but I'm trying my best I'm just starting..:) Ok so it's Monday and I said that on Monday I would make a new post and show you guys photos from the zoo ;) The zoo was called Dublin Zoo.We went like around half past 8 or so because like when I looked at the time last it said 8:20 and we had to go back to my Aunties house because she forgot something so around half past we were going :P . My Uncle was driving and like I remember when we kept on driving the same way like 3 three times because this woman  said to go this way then go this way and all that stuff ;-; I don't know how to explain by this woman said like we used this thing which showed us the way she told us where to go and yeah...I don't know if you understand but anyway...:D I also remember when my uncle finally found Dublin Zoo we were clapping lol . :D ok so I took loads of pictures and I also filmed I will only show you pictures not the videos..and there's some pictures where I show my face but I won't show you them or my brothers face ...only the animals and maybe the ice creams and the stuff we bought so yeah let's get started XD

PLUS THESE PICTURES ARE NOT FROM THE INTERNET !!!!!  AND I TOOK MORE THAN 100 PICTURES AND THAT WOULD TAKE AGES TO LOAD SO I'M JUST GONNA SHOW YOU MY FAVOURITE ONES. Believe me, IT WAS REALLY REALLY HARD to pick my favourites ones because I like every picture as I said I took waaaaay more pictures than this but If I had to show you all of them then It would take ages ;__; anyways hope you will enjoy ;3









































So yeah..It took so looong to upload these here ;__; anyways thanks for all the views and don't forget to add me on uk msp ;)









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz