sobota, 19 lipca 2014

Things I Hate About MSP And Users

Hiiiiiiiiii  guys ! and welcome to..another post :D First of all..thank you all so much for 100+ views on my blog I think right now I have 158 or so..so yeah thank you so much <3 tomorrow I will be going to the zoo ...My auntie is going to drive or maybe my uncle I don't know but anyways...It's going to take us as least 2, or 3 hours to get there or more so I won't be home for at least half of the day. I'll be taking pictures of the animals and on Monday I'm going to make a new post so don't forget to check out my blog on Monday ! :D I don't know the name of the zoo but tomorrow I will I guess..;) so yeah thank you so much for the views and now it's tme for..THINGS I HATE ABOUT MSP... AND USERS !




1. Ok so we all hate this one I'm pretty sure..IT'S LAG ! Thanks god I don't have lag on UK MSP but on Polish MSP sometimes I get really bad ones ;__; we all hate lag's don't we ? :D



2. Hastags # <<<< Like seriously I really hate these I prefer the stars * ://



3. Is It just me or like I HATE AND I MEAN I HATE it when people ask me for a wishy,a greet, or they ask me every minute or at least every single day to watch their movies like seriously I don't mind watching movies, I don't mind if someone asks me for wishy If I have money...BUT WHEN  I DON'T HAVE MONEY OR DIAMONDS THEN IT ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME I TELL YOU ME NO MONEY AND NO DIAMONDS BUT YOU STILL ASK ME ! ( Polish MSP XD )thanks god no one YET on UK msp ever asked me for a wishy..well...maybe once. You know what I hate else...?
well when I ASK SOMEONE TO WATCH MY Movie OR GIVE ME A WISHY well I don't ask for wishys but when I ASK SOMEONE TO WATCH MY MOVIE they won't answer they will JUST INGORE ME, But when IT COMES TO THEM I always watch their movies..I have such great friends ;__;
when they want me to watch their movie I do but when I ask them sometimes they won't answer...
thanks god that there is good people on this world that don't ignore me and DO watch my movies....
but then the rest....#NOCOMMENT...I'm not trying to be rude or anything...I also hate it when they say that no one helps them..well what's the point in helping YOU if you won't even bother helping others ...like seriously..I'm sure if you will help them they will help you back ((;.




4. When people  make these disgusting things on forum.. once when I was on forum there was this girl talking about s..... .__, like wtf girl -.- it's a kids game why you talking about these things like come on !



5. Ok so this is another thing about forum which I found on the polish msp and when I read it I just laughed like ok so listen...there was this girl which said that she WAS A MODEL and that she was 18 years old and all that stuff..and that we are ugly people and all that stuff yeah right you're totally 18girl yep .....XD she made like 4 forums or so .. XD



6. Once I found this girl on forum yep forum again and she was like it was something to do about period ( girls  thing ) and she said that she got it..and that she won't tell her mom because then she would tell everyone I'm not trying to sound mean or anything but when I read that...I didn't know what to say...she won't tell HER OWN MOTHER that she got period but she told RANDOM PEOPLE ON MSP WHICH SHE DOESN'T  KNOW... like why....seriously..why would you do that ? :///




7. When people lie.....like they say you watch my 10 movies/sms and I will give you a wishy and you do that and then they just block you...I'm not saying that everyone does that but believe me some people do...
This never happened to me before but It did to others...I hate it when people lie....





8. We all have this one friend which says that  she or he will delete his/hers  account because no one likes them or people  don't help..them......but then the next day or so..they decide to stay ....or they say if this artbook gets 100 loves I will stay or sometimes..they just make these artbooks to see how many people will write : please don't leave, stay example.. like they just want attention .....



Ok  that's it  so yeah thanks for checking out my blog <3
just  to let you know there's good stuff about msp as well it's not like I hate EVERYTHING about msp
because If  I would hate everything about msp and the users I probaly wouldn't be playing it sorry if there's some mistakes :P p.s how do you spell probally ? lol xD




ADD ME ON UK MSP :







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz