środa, 23 lipca 2014

New MSP Update ?

Hi ;) so...I heard that there's this new update on www.moviestarplanet.dk so I decided to make a account and see what it is ;). So basically...when you go to movie town you will see this





I don't know when you will be able to use it...but anyway..;) when you click on it , it's basically empty...




So as you can see it's empty but when I clicked on Mine...






It said this and I had no idea what it meant so I went to google translate ;p






So I guess this means : Use MSP by phone or tablet to share photos :). I think It might be cool ;p.
So..what do YOU think ? do you think it's going to be a good update ?
I hope it's going to be a good one this time.....



So yeah that's it :) DON'T FORGET TO ADD ME ON UK MSP : Lady Vicky








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz