piątek, 25 lipca 2014

My Favourite Styles Which People Made On The Polish MSP ((;

Hello, so today I decided to do something different I guess ? I decided that I'm going to show you my favourite styles which people made on the polish msp today I only picked four but believe me there's more I might do a part two ...but when I actually don't know..:P Believe me I like pretty much all of the look's these people made but I decided to pick three ,two or more :)




Ok so I'm going to start of with : EmoNisia110








I just adore these two there's more but I decided just to pick them two ;) This second one with the pink and black..when I first saw it I just wanted to buy it but the shoes are vip the earings and all that stuff.;P but seriously....I adore these two ♥ :D







Now it's time for Arli














                                                                   Amazing... :D




Now it's time for Theyla

















     I like the barbie one hehe XD I like all of them three :p







And now the final one is ! ! ! Alicja ! ! !









 OK SO YEAH THIS IS IT I HAVE TO GO NOW IM WRITING THIS POST FAST SO YEAH BYE ADD ME ON UK MSP





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz